Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRap and Hip-Hop · 1 decade ago

DoThe Security Metal Detectors,scan for Weed?

Like in an entrance that you go into,they have to san you

Edit:Like in an entrance that you go into,they have to scan you

Favorite Answer

No, I snuck an 1/8 of dank and my glass pipe on a plane once. I snuck a joint on a plane once. I snuck a nickle bag of blow on a plane once. I even snuck my 4 foot bong on a plane once.

Just stay away from dogs. I only seen them twice at the airport.

Wtf are you asking?

"Do the Security Metal Detectors, scan for Weed Like in an entrance that you go into, they have to scan you"

First of all the capitalization is way off. Are you talking about some sort of book called Do The Secutity Metal Detectors? I've never heard of it.

Secondly, you should reread your question. A metal detector detects metal. Is weed metal?

Third, I'm pretty sure that we're all smarter than you and know what an entrance is. Cut down on the redundancy.

Last, who is they? With whom are you referring to?

I used to smoke weed but I'm recently trying to be sober (bad time too, since 4/20 is coming up). First thing that comes to mind is Cannabis Corpse. They got songs like: Blunted at Birth Staring Through My Eyes That Are Red Force Fed Sh*tty Grass Reefer Stashed Place

Not unless they have drug sniffing dogs, and pat you down.

But, noses do scan for weed quite well. If anyone smells it, said person carrying said weed would be kicked out of wherever they are so fast, their head would spin.

Idea! Just don't bring weed if you're unwilling to get caught.

Better idea! Don't do weed in the first place. It's illegal for a reason.

Source(s): Been to a dance and watched someone get their butt kicked out the front doors for having drugs on them.

ok i just have to ask how old are you and have you recieved a H.S. diploma yet or are you still in school if so what grade that is about the most ignerant question i have ever seen lmmfao ok but to get serious..... NO THEY DO NOT SCAN FOR DRUGS ENLESS THEY HAVE SOME SORT OF METAL IN THEM THEN I ADVISE NOT TO TAKE OR SMOKE YOU ANSWERED THE QUESTION YOUR SELF IF THEY ARE LOOKING FOR DRUGS THEY USE EITHER K-9S OR JUST A GOOD OLD PAT DOWN MY UNCLE IS THE HEAD SHERIFF WHERE I LIVE THAT S**T IS F**KING HISTERICAL YOU COULD HAVE GOT THE ANSWER FROM GOOGLE.COM

Wow, this has got to be one of the funniest questions I've ever read....

but truth be told...if there are metal detectors...like at a concert or event...there very well may be drug sniffing dogs or something like that...BEWARE!!!! (I hope you're not paranoid!!!!)

Peace, Love & Happiness

• B.k.S.

LMAO.

This question is amazing. Do the metal detectors scan for weed...

• MikeJ

LMAO was up with thiss stupid/hilarious questions

anyone who cussed this guy out takin the question serious is....wow im reading the bibble and i shouldnt say nottin bad to anyone lol u guys got lucky

Yes, because weed has high traces a metal molecules in it.

No but where you find metal detectors you might find drug stiffing dogs