Is Taylor Lautner hot?

Taylor has damn good body but I don't know about the looks. I worked with the new moon crew during shoots and me and Taylor talked and had some laughs. The thing is everyday when i see him he looks different. I go jogging with him every mourning and sometimes he looks hot and sometimes he just looks weird. I don't know maybe even sad. Now you tell me do you think Taylor lautner's hot?

Favorite Answer

Firstly, OMG I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOU. SERIOUSLY. :O

Secondly, youre asking if this guy is hot!?!?!?!?

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_QIILXHqbkv8/SUztSIynNPI/...

pictures speak for themself!:D

xx

Taylor Lautner Hot

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is Taylor Lautner hot?

Taylor has damn good body but I don't know about the looks. I worked with the new moon crew during shoots and me and Taylor talked and had some laughs. The thing is everyday when i see him he looks different. I go jogging with him every mourning and sometimes he looks hot and sometimes he just...

Source(s): taylor lautner hot: https://shortly.im/WHVSs

You worked on the New Moon set?! OMG!

No, no, no...Taylor is SMOKIN'! I mean he has a baby face so I don't think all the women to that, but he has a fantastic body/personality. I think his face is gorgeous as well, but I'm speaking for myself.

I still can't get over the fact that you talked/jogged/worked along side him as a crew member with Taylor. Wow..

I don't believe your little story about working and jogging with him.. sorry...I'd only believe you if you had proof...but anyway I think he's cute but I don't know if he's HOT. I'm more of a Robert Pattinson/Edward Cullen fan...

Taylor's definitely got a nice body and a nice bright smile...but sometimes it takes more than that...for me, anyways...I know lots of girls are crazy over him though.

uhh..ok dude i dnt believe u dat u jog with him every morning..thats a total lie n dats a shity thing to do to go around telling ppl that cuz then u r just trying to get attention byu making up a stupid lie..n taylor is extremely hot...extremely...he makes me cry hes so hot..especially his bod

his six pack i guess he is freaking hot but i totally disagree in "he is like the hottest person on earth", i mean there are so many hotter guys out there

i don't believe you...but Taylor is hot...but i luv Robert more haha

i noticed when he needs rest or when he is really tired and has bags under his eyes it kind of messy with his appearances. other than that he is really cute.

• LM♥

Yes, his body is amazing. Girls are soooo in love with him, I can see why. :)