Going to Pf Changs China Bistro tonight for the first time!?

What should i order?

Best Answer

Their lettuce wraps are pretty tasty.....and easy to make at home....email me if you want the recipe......

Christopher K.

Source(s): I was professionally trained at Le Cordon Bleu.....LCB certified.......

The people who eat at PF Changs usually wear clothes. Nice dress shirts will do. You'll probably get better food if you go to Panda Inn, the fancy version of Panda Express. The waiters and cooks at PF Chang are mostly non-Asian. Why would you get Chinese food from a non-Asian place?

Be careful of their sodium amounts. PF Changs is notorious for their sodium-ladened food. Next time you go, check their nutrition facts to make an informed, healthy desicion that will not send your blood pumping.

OMG they are wonderful! I love their dumplings and their lettuce cups! I had never had those before and they are delicious!

Their Changs spicy chicken is good too! They have so many different options and they even have a gluten free list for special diet needs!

If you want to see the menu early, here is a link

http://www.pfchangs.com/menu.shtml

any salad dish is great