Unprofessional OBGYN Doctor should I change doctors?

Yesterday I had an appointment with my OBGYN doctor for a colposcopy, I had NEVER had an abnormal pap smear in my life but all of a sudden here was one. Either way I showed up a little early for my appointment, it was set for 2:30 pm and I was there at 2:15 pm. By 2:45 pm they had only just called me back to weigh... show more Yesterday I had an appointment with my OBGYN doctor for a colposcopy, I had NEVER had an abnormal pap smear in my life but all of a sudden here was one. Either way I showed up a little early for my appointment, it was set for 2:30 pm and I was there at 2:15 pm. By 2:45 pm they had only just called me back to weigh and collect a urine sample. I sat on the table undressed from my waist down until 3:35 pm with not a word from anyone as to when the doctor would come in, now mind you my appointment was for 2:30 not 3:30. I got fed up and peeked my head out of the room to see him at the end of the hall socializing with someone. When I asked an assistant when I would be seen she said "oh he hasn't come in yet? well he has 2 others before you" wait...wasn't my appointment for 2:30 pm and why hasn't he even bothered to come in and say he was running late? Finally I got myself dressed and walked out of the office. This isn't the first time I've waited like that either the first two visits I waited for 45 mins in the exam room before someone even acknowledged I was there.

Was I out of line and should I find another doctor?
I'm 6 months pregnant, is it too late to switch?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks Everyone :o)
10 answers 10