Kevin7
Lv 7
Kevin7 asked in Society & CultureLanguages · 1 decade ago

what languages are spoken in Ecuador?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

1º ECUADOR IS NOT BORDERED BY BRAZIL.ECUADOR AND CHILE ARE THE ONLY TWO SOUTH AMERICAN COUTRIES THAT HAVEN'T GOT A BORTHER WITH BRAZIL,LOOK AT MAP,HERE THERE IS ONE:http://www.ciboma.org/Imagenes/AmericaSur.GIF

2º IN GUYANA,SURINAME AND FRENCH GUIANA(THIS S NOT A COUTRY IT BELONGS TO FRANCE) IT ISN'T SPOKEN SPANISH ALTHOUGHT A MINORITY MAY SPEAK IT.IN GUYANA IT IS SPOKEN ENGLSH,GUYANESE CREOLE AND SOME CARIBEAN LANGUAGES.IN SURINAME IT IS SPOKEN DUTCH BUT THERE ARE ALSO OTHER LANGUAGES SUCH AS SRANAN TONGO(A CREOLE LANGUAGE),SOME ASIAN LANGUAGES AND OTHER ONES,AND IN THE FRENCH GUIANA IT IS SPOKEN FRENCH BUT THERE ARE SOME OTHER LANGUAGES,TOO.

NOW MY ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION:

IN ECUADOR MOST OF PEOPLE SPEAK SPANISH,A LOT OF THEM AS A FIRST LANGUAGE.SOMEPEOPLE IS BILINGUAL BECAUSE THEY SPEAK SPANISH AND AN AMERICAN LANGUAGE SUCH AS QUECHUA,SHUAR,TSÁFQUI, ETC AND A FEW PEOPLE ONLY SPEAK AN AMERICAN LANGUAGE.

• roupe
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

How historic are you? I've noticeable a few your questions and you're not anything greater than a juvenile fool. The finish of the Republican celebration isn't close. "Very in a while the populace of Hispanics shall be bigger then some other within the US. Some xenophobic american citizens are afraid and recollect the difference in demographics an "invasion", no one is "invading". The nation is exchanging and unluckily Hatred is developing amongst a few persons. Just face it Hispanics would be the majority and also you cant quit it, it doesn't matter what! And sure spanish would be the language of this country" Spanish will certainly not be the predominant language of this country. I can not even trouble reasoning with you. I wager you are a few punk a s s child who will get C's in university. You also are normally an anchor little one. We don't seem to be towards hispanics. It simply so occurs that they make up the most important possibilities. The persons we get from Latin America are uneducated. We don't have the ones forms of unskilled persons getting into our international locations. The best reasoning their populations maintain developing is given that they breed like rabbits because of their backwards tradition and loss of schooling. I've noticeable different racist posts you could have made and permit me inform you, I can guarantee you you obviously have a few white blood in you. You are an fool.

• 1 decade ago

Spanish

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Primarily Spanish. With the exception of Brazil, where the official language is Portuguese, all other South American countries have Spanish as their official language.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As far as I'm concerned they speak spanish. Maybe in so places they also speak portuguese because they have a frontier with Brazil.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.