WITH 2643 AIR AIEEE RANK ..CUD I GET DCE/NSIT?

WITH 2643 AIR AIEEE RANK ..CUD I GET DCE/NSIT,BUT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE COURSES THAT CUD BE AVAILABLE TO ME.....

ACTUALLY,I WOULD LIKE ECE/IT/CS/MECHANICAL/CIVIL/ELECTRICAL(ORDER OF PREFERENCE),PROBABLY CS WON'T BE AVL.. TO ME...!!! IS IT SO ..?

WHICH OF THE 2 DCE AND NSIT...I SHOULD PREFER...!!!

CUD I GET ECE IN BOTH OF THEM..?....AND CS?

BE OR BTECH ,WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

WHICH OF THE 2 IS BETTER?

DE FACTO,AFTER GRAD....I WOULD WORK OUT MY STRATEGY SET FOR CRACKING IES,CES & CIVIL SERVICES....

WILL CS OR ECE BENEFIT ME IN THAT CAUSE IN THE LONG RUN.....!!!!

IF NOT THEN SHOULD I GO FOR CIVIL OR ELECTRICAL OR MECHANICAL....!!!!!!

………………...

Favorite Answer

Plsease forget about CS in both DCE and NSit according to last year record you will not even get DCE EC but except all these 3 branches you can get any of remaining

Now to decide college it depends if you are a book worm then go to NSIT ( its a school) and if you are an all rounder and want's to pursue post graduation abroad or do MBA in IIMs then come to DCE . Its a personal experience when you will be talking to a NORMAL MAN you need to explain him what is NSIT and Where it is ?