? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

英文(簡化句子跟找出附屬子句)

1.請簡化下列複雜句至最簡單的句子 (請把修飾語去除)

(1). At least we learned a valuable lesson about love and privacy.

(2). A retired British senior citizen lost his license for driving too slowly on a country road.

(3). On October 12, 1993, a British woman tried to park her car into a curbside space, measured at 19.36m, equivalent to three standard parking spaces.

(4). Trooper Thomas reported that he saw the woman holding the steering wheel with her left hand and putting on makeup with her right hand, looking in the rearview mirror at the same time.

2.請辨別下列哪些是附屬子句 並用( ) 括出附屬子句

(1). You mean you also are going to marry someone who already has children from his previous marriage?

(2). They enjoy their Taiwan lives, and they find Chinese people very interesting.

(3). I know the tears and pains that silence can cause in relationship.

(4). I use the word “see” because words need not always be spoken.

(5). Burton went home to see his parents every weekend, so I thought he was filial.

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

(1). At least we learned a valuable lesson about love and privacy.

We learned a valuable lesson.

(2). A retired British senior citizen lost his license for driving too slowly on a country road.

A British citizen lost his license.

(3). On October 12, 1993, a British woman tried to park her car into a curbside space, measured at 19.36m, equivalent to three standard parking spaces.

A British woman tried to park her car.

(4). Trooper Thomas reported that he saw the woman holding the steering wheel with her left hand and putting on makeup with her right hand, looking in the rearview mirror at the same time.

Trooper Thomas saw a woman.

(1). You mean you also are going to marry someone (who already has children from his previous marriage)?

(2). They enjoy their Taiwan lives, (and they find Chinese people very interesting. )

(3). I know the tears and pains (that silence can cause in relationship.)

(4). I use the word “see” (because words need not always be spoken.)

(5). Burton went home to see his parents every weekend, (so I thought he was filial. )

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.