Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

CELEB KIDS NAMES OF THE DAY [June 5th]: The Rodriguez Kids?

Part of my “Celebrities’ kids’ names of the day” series.

The celebrity of the day is:

Robert Anthony Rodriguez - an American filmmaker, writer, producer, cinematographer, editor and musician.

The kids of the day are:

Rocket Valentino - boy

Racer Maximilliano - boy

Rebel Antonio - boy

Rogue Joaquin - boy

Rhiannon Elizabeth - girl

Chosen because:

I saw him on a tabloid cover

Your opinion on the names?

• Pixie.
    Favorite Answer

The boys names are cute and definitely unusual - very boy-ish names. I like Rocket, Racer and Rebel - they're sweet for little boys, but I'm not sure how well they'd age. I'm not overly keen on the middle names, except for Joaquin which I like. Maximilliano seems a little excessive - I think Maximillion would have been fine!

I quite like how all the boy's names are very similar in style -

Rhiannon is a cute name but it doesn't fit in with her brother's names at all. I would have given her a more unusual first name, and definitely a more unusual middle name - I think Elizabeth is quite boring, especially when compared with her brother's names. I do like the name Rhiannon though, it's really pretty. :]

Frank Zappa's children didn't have any luck. They are called: Ahmet Emuukha Rodan Zappa Diva Muffin Thin Zappa Dweezil Zappa Moon Unit Zappa And of course Bob Geldof's children: Fifi Trixibelle Geldof Peaches Honeyblossom Michelle Charlotte Angel Vanessa Geldof Little Pixie Geldof Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily Hutchence (though course this one was biologically Geldof's daughter)

• Shelby

rocket, racer and rebel are quite cute, for when they're kids, but won't be so great when they're adults. i find these names actually okay for very out-going type of people. i know a man named blaze and although it sounds childish, it actually suits him, as he's got such a young, fun personality... but if they are shy sort of people, i feel sorry for them..

rogue is interesting. is it pronounced like in moulin-rogue? I'm not sure if i like it.. i think maybe it's a little too feminine for a boy.

as for rhiannon, i know plenty of people with this name, so it doesn't seem to fit in with the others.. but i s'pose thats alright seeing as she's the only girl.

♥ bee

• Baps .

The only name I like is Rhiannon Elizabeth.

The others well he is just setting the kids up to become trouble makers. LOL. Rocket, Rebel for goodness sake there are other boys names beginning with R...

Rocket is very cute, as is Racer, and Rebel. I can't imagine seeing these on an adult, though. Rogue is odd and Rhiannon is, too. I like how their middle name honors their culture, though..

And I love the reason it was chosen ;)

I picture a kid named Rocket as having A.D.H.D. I wonder what made them pick that.

Racer - same as Rocket

Rebel and Rogue sounds like they want their children to be trouble makers.

Rhiannon is actually very pretty. I like that one a lot.

Picture in my mind: A bunch of kids who like to run around, make noise, and be troublesome except for the one child who tries to stay out of it, Rhiannon.

But who knows what the kids are actually like. :-P

1. Rocket Valentino – Rocket doesn’t sound like a name to me, but I suppose it’s ok, just not my taste in names. Valentino is kinda cute, I kinda like it, lol it reminds me of Pizza though cuz there’s a pizzeria near me that’s called Valentino’s, and they have really good pizza. The names sound ok together.

2. Racer Maximilliano – Racer doesn’t sound like a name to me, but I suppose it’s ok, just not my taste in names. Maximilliano is kinda cute, I kinda like it, I def. like the Max part since that’s my son Maddox’s nickname, but the rest is just ok. The names sound ok together.

3. Rebel Antonio – Rebel doesn’t sound like a name to me, and I don’t like it at all, not my taste in names. Antonio is ok, but not really my taste in names. The names sound ok together.

4. Rogue Joaquin – Rogue doesn’t sound like a name to me, and I don’t like it at all, not my taste in names. Joaquin is ok, but not really my taste in names. The names sound ok together.

5. Rhiannon Elizabeth – Rhiannon is ok, it’s kinda cute, I think Rhianna is cuter though, but neither are really my taste in names. I like Elizabeth is cute. The names sound pretty good together.

Hope this helps, :D.

Hahaha oh, please. The boys' names are ridiculous. If the first and middle names were flipped, it'd be much better. Still silly, but at least they can be hidden more easily.

These celebrities need to get over themselves - just b/c they're "famous" doesn't mean they can name their kids any silly name that crosses their mind in order to remind us "common folk" that they're cool and can name their kids these ridiculous names and get away with it. They're setting their kids up to be the stereotypical celebrity kids that are nothing but brats and hot messes.

Who's going to give a kid named Rebel a real job?

Rocket Rodriguez: engineer. Nope, don't think so.

• Nina

the boys first names are really UGLY but the middle names are better

the girl name is GORGEOUS I LOVE IT

i hate the fact that all his kids names start with R

• Lv 7

not a fan of any of the names