Do Guys Prefer BLONDES or BRUNETTES!!!!!!!!!?

People say guys like brunettes better but why do i see allot of guys with blondes!!!

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Every guy is different.

• Kermit
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

What are the Blonde's supposed to do? Stay home! You see a lot of guys with blonde's because every time you turn around another brunette is bleaching her hair, so we date the blonde's because there are a lot of blonde's. Should we just ignore them and not go out with them just because we prefer brunettes? wanting to go out with a brunette don't mean one is always available, so we settle for a blonde.

• 1 decade ago

I generally am most attracted to brunettes but I have been attracted to some blondes and redheads before. It's not a huge deal to me as long as the woman looks good with that particular hair color. And while I am attracted to brunettes more often, some women do look better as blondes.

• 1 decade ago

Because a lot of girls think guys prefer blondes, so they run out and buy a box of blonde, and then the brunette is then a blonde.

To me, it's hard to tell one fake blonde girl from the next. They all want to be just like one another.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Brunettes.

• 1 decade ago

Brunette's

• When I'm with a brunette, I prefer blondes. When I'm with a blonde, I prefer brunettes.

• 1 decade ago

Well, being a brunette I never had a problem with attracting attention.... but then I went out one night wearing a long blonde wig - definitely saw a side of guys I'd never seen before!

• 1 decade ago

I prefer Brunettes

Source(s): Personal
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

I'm not really big on blonde or dark brunette I like light brown hair :)

• 1 decade ago

Brunettes, but i have more luck with blondes.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.