online math tutor with parent updates?

i need an online math tutor for 6th grade with parent email updates

Favorite Answer

Wyzant is an online tutor data base that students can search for local private tutors and I know they offer many qualified math tutors. They offer a multitude of subjects and the tutors are tested in them so you know they are qualified. As an experienced math tutor, I would definitely recommend looking into a local tutor vs. an online tutor. One-on-one interaction is so much more successful. Through Wyzant, you get detailed e-mail updates after each session, about how your child is doing including attention, attitude, etc. You can search for a tutor immediately based on zip code and how far the tutor travels by searching tutors or post a "tutor wanted" ad. I'm a very experienced tutor and have been working for them for over a year. Signing up through the link gives an offer of $20 off the first lesson I think...They are probably your best chance for finding a tutor ASAP in your area. I'm also including a link to an article about what to look for in a math tutor.

Skooli has come up with the best online tutoring site as far as the parent experience is concerned.

Skooli's features for parents go above and beyond email updates and are designed to keep students safe, secure, and in the best position to advance their academic potential.

SKOOLI'S FEATURES FOR PARENTS

Manage children’s accounts:

- Control balance/credit for each child

- Add/remove child accounts as needed

- Receive notifications when sessions are scheduled or completed

Impersonate child’s account:

- View messages between tutor and child

- Set up tutoring sessions for your child with tutors of your choosing

Review child’s sessions and communication:

- Monitor student/tutor sessions via notes from tutors as well as through screen-recordings of sessions

Why don't you give Classof1's online tutoring a try? These guys have been tutoring kids for a long time. Here is the link to their tutoring page http://classof1.com/online-tutoring.

You can also take help from Tuition Desk Maths tutors. They are professional and will help to improve your skills.You can find Maths Tutors registered on Tuition Desk by visiting following link http://www.tuitiondesk.com/students/subjects/Mathe...

I am a math teacher having 6 years experience for the grades 6th to 10th and for last 2 years I am taking online tuitions too.I produced rank students in my career.