General Admission Floor at the Bradley Center, Milwaukee, Concerts?

I want to go see Kings of Leon at the Bradley Center in September 2009. I want to know if the Bradley Center is a good place to see a concert and if so is it worth it to get the General Admission Floor tix?

Thankss

Favorite Answer

usually any general admition is worth it, because you get to dance and sing with everyone else and its lots of fun.:)

mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah3pB...

The Bradley Center is your typical huge auditorium--just like other arenas built for NHL or NBA games. GA seats will get you closer to the action than any reserved seats in the permanent seating configuration. The sound there can be very inconsistent. At one concert, I saw Dashboard Confessional (horribly muddy sound) followed by U2 (sparkling clear sound even at its loudest).

i in my opinion like Ga reason i desire to be as close as achievable to the band i'm seeing. reason there's a genuine distinction interior the adventure. additionally i do no longer think of status is undesirable, reason as quickly as shifting around to the music, so which you minds no longer likely focusing on soreness. in simple terms ascertain to have been comfortable footwear, it is best. in case you get GA get there like 2 hours early so as that way you will need extra useful probabilities of being as close as achievable to the degree.