Bypass Windows Vista Parental Controls and Blue Coat K9 Web Protection?

I recently bought a used HP Labtop and when I used it for the first time, I found that the windows vista parental controls and a thing called Blue Coat K9 Web Protection were installed. I tried to remove both of these things but they both requiered a password. I asked where i bought the computer for help but to get rid of these things they would've had to delete all my programs I had installed on the computer. I've tried looking for ways on the internet but all the ways are either blocked or not much help. Thanks to everyone for the suggestions and answers!

• Jake
    Favorite Answer

Bypassing Windows Vista's Parental Control is almost impossible unless you chose to restore your computer to its default factory settings, meaning that you have to clear all of your data and installed programs. Restart your computer, press Alt and F10 together until Vista is loading, and you should be able to see the options. And if you want to bypass through the Blue Coat web filter, simply just use a free proxy service from https://kproxy.com and type the URL of any website in the dialog box provided. But the downside of proxy services is that you do not have the ability to view videos related contents, so this depends on your usage needs.

K9 is not compatible with Opera 9. Download Opera 9, and you have unlimited access.