Who was the Prophet Muhammad(SAW) best friend?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
And is it permissible to say ill of someone who is not only the best sahaba but also is the best friend of the Prophet Muhammad(SAW)
Update : Wazeer- bro I meant on Earth!
Update 2: PEdram- You rotten Raafidee, may you be held accountable for the ...show more
Update 3: Elda- Hi, I dont argue with retarded old lonely grandmas. Go play with ...show more
Update 4: No its not that, all u do is yell cuz u no ur religion is full of crap
Best AnswerAsker's Choice
Aboo Bakr as-Siddeeq, radyallaahu 'anhu.

In general the Companions (which include the Family of the Prophet, peace be upon him) are the best and most pious people that Allaah created after all of the Prophets and Messengers.

After the Companions of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, the best people were the Disciples/Companions of the other Prophets and Messengers.

From the Companions of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, the best of them was Aboo Bakr as-Siddiq, and after him, 'Umar ibn al-Khattaab. This is by the unanimous agreement of the Muslim scholars and is thusly part of the Islaamic Creed. Anyone opposing this has gone astray from the way of the Muslims.

Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam] is the Messenger of Allâh. And those who are with him are severe against disbelievers, and merciful among themselves. You see them bowing and falling down prostrate (in prayer), seeking bounty from Allâh and (His) Good Pleasure. The mark of them (i.e. of their Faith) is on their faces (foreheads) from the traces of prostration (during prayers). This is their description in the Taurât (Torah). But their description in the Injîl (Gospel) is like a (sown) seed which sends forth its shoot, then makes it strong, and becomes thick and it stands straight on its stem, delighting the sowers, that He may enrage the disbelievers with them. Allâh has promised those among them who believe (i.e. all those who follow Islâmic Monotheism, the religion of Prophet Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam] till the Day of Resurrection) and do righteous good deeds, forgiveness and a mighty reward (i.e. Paradise).

(Qur'aan 48:29)

So it is upon us to have love or Allaah, love for His Messenger, peace be upon him, and love for the righteous believers, especially the Companions, may Allaah be pleased with them.

"And those who came after them say: 'Our Lord! Forgive us and our brethren who have preceded us in Faith, and put not in our hearts any hatred against those who have believed. Our Lord! You are indeed full of kindness, Most Merciful.' "
(Qur'aan 59:10)

Asker's rating & comment

5 out of 5
Jazak Allah Khayr
  • Comment

Other Answers (13)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Just Another Muslimah answered 5 years ago
    Abu Bakr As-Siddiq.

He was the one of the Sahabah that was promised Jannah but also he is allowed to enter for any gate he likes.
    • Comment
  • Fouzia . answered 2 months ago
    abu baker bilail && others may allah rest there souls in peace.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • H.K :P (في سبيل الله) answered 5 years ago
    yea shi'ahs are so direspectful man.
    • Comment
  • ŞĄĬƑ answered 5 years ago
    OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE TRYING TO GET SOMETHING GOING ON ABOUT SHIAAS HERE SINCE IT PLEASES YOU WHEN PEOPLE ARE DISSED..
    SO LET ME DISS YOU,

IN ARABIC THE NAME ZUBAYR CAN BE BROKEN DOWN INTO TWO WORDS, ZUB AND AYR, THE FIRST MEANS DIC* AND THE SECOND ONE MEANS DIC* TOO, SO SINCE YOU HAVE ONE IN THE NATURAL PLACE, THE OTHER ONE MUST BE IN YOUR A55..
    • Comment
  • Abu Baker [ra] was the best companion and the prophet saw's closest friend.
    • Comment
  • Imam XIII Sonja K. answered 5 years ago
    The man who was second of the two in the cave.
    The man who left only the name of Allah and Messenger for his family during tabuk.
    • Comment
  • ۩۩۩ARABIAN-NIGHTS۩۩۩salma answered 5 years ago
    wat abu -haruun said
    • Comment
  • The 12th (Hidden IMAM) answered 5 years ago
    Abu Baker(ra)
    • Comment
  • mmmmm, well im not gana argue with you
    because Prophet Mohammad (PBUH&HF) looked at Imam Ali (as) as his "Brother"......

when it came to Mubahala, as "Self/Nafs" Prophet Mohammad (PBUH&HF) took Imam Ali (as)

Prophet Mohammad (PBUH&HF) looked at Imam Ali (as) as his brother, as a part of himself.........

doesn't get any closer than this what so ever........

Source(s):

truth speaks for itself...........
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

• Muslim answered 5 years ago
    I agree with Abu Haroon.
    • Comment (1)
  • Elda answered 5 years ago
    IF UR SO BLOODY CONVINCED THAT IT WAS ABU BAKR THEN WHY DO U KEEP GOING ON ABOUT IT. if ur planning on going to hell then just do so quietly without these annoying questions.

@ASKER: u cant argue with me because u cant keep up u ignorant teenager. get an education would u.

@asker: no what makes me angry is the amount of crap that u idiots tend to post.
    • Comment
  • Seek Peace and Truth answered 5 years ago
    Assalamualaikum

Our Beloved Prophet's (pbuh) best friend was none other than almighty Allah, our Prophet (pbuh) is a Khaleelullah (Friend of Allah)

And Allah knows best
    May Allah provide us with guidance
    Salaam

EDIT: Oh ok, sorry
    From what I read and learnt, it was Hazrat Abu Bakr (ra)
    • Comment
  • Lacey answered 5 years ago
    n
    • Rate
    • Comment

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow