Where can I find audio of Eisenhower's Satellite Speech?

“This is the President of the United States speaking. Through the marvels of scientific advance, my voice is coming to you via a satellite circling in outer space. My message is a simple one: Through this unique means I convey to you and all mankind, America’s wish for peace on Earth and goodwill toward men everywhere.”

I can't seem to find this speech on audio, except for one video with music being played over it. I would like the speech itself. An instant best answer to the first person to find this for me.

Thank you!

Favorite Answer

You will find audio of his statement using the following link:

http://www.aasd.k12.wi.us/VOS/Textbook_Links/SS/7t...

At the top left of the screen you will see an audio icon and the words "Click here to listen to audio clip." His statement is heard very near the end of the news broadcast.