Do this sound like Autism? Kind of long, sorry!?

Hey there. My son Andrew, will b 3 in September. He has had 3 or 4 ear infections his whole life. Well, a month ago, when we went to the doctor over them, the doctor said that he's not speaking how he should be at all and we made an appointment for the developmental testing center here in town. Well, I have to... show more Hey there. My son Andrew, will b 3 in September. He has had 3 or 4 ear infections his whole life. Well, a month ago, when we went to the doctor over them, the doctor said that he's not speaking how he should be at all and we made an appointment for the developmental testing center here in town. Well, I have to make a list of his "odd behaviors" and I wanted to share them and see what you all think. Preferably from someone that has a child with Autism or works with Autistic people.
-Doesn't sleep. Started at 15 mths. Goes to bed at 8, falls alseep about 9, sleeps til 12am, up at 1. Down til 3. Up at 5. Down til 7. Up all day. Sometimes naps. I have tried everything here : no sugar, caffeine, stimulation, play outside, dark rooms, bath, Lavender, stories. Nothing.

-Doesn't speak. He can say words and understand what they mean. But, doesn't speak full sentences. And the words aren't clear. I know what he's saying because I'm around him, but no one else can.

-Doesn't answer questions. I ask "how was school?" response: school. "how old are you" response: how old are you? If I ask anything, I don't get an answer. If I do it's no; even if it's "do you want a cookie? " No.

-Eats only certain foods; but it's not the taste. It's the texture. I can mash it and he will eat it. And wants ketchup on everything. Even spaghetti, ice cream, or peas.

-Throws fits. Bangs his head on the floor and doors and walls whenever he gets mad.

-"Quirks". Always bangs his elbow and the table when he's happy or mad or embarrased or shy. Over and over and over again. Put his hand over his mouth and does that indian thing "waw waw waw" over and over and over again. Everything he does is repetive. Does it more than one time.

-He is potty trained though. But he does it his way. I can ask all day long and I get no repsonse or no.

-Knows all letters, numbers, shapes, colors. Remembers everyone and everything.

-acts like he is deaf. We can scream his name right behind him and he won't listen or turn around. Loud noises don't bother him, but extremely quiet ones do. When we do get him down and we turn over in bed and it wakes him up.

Sorry so long, but his testing is Monday and I'm scared to death! Thank you for listening to a scared mama!
Update: He doesn't like to be held. At all. Or rocked or soothed. Also, if he missed a nap, he throws a fit the entire time. Also, his temper tantrums are more than 10x a day. It's over nothing usually either. Also, it's not his hearing. We had him checked after he had tubes, and his hearing is 100%. And the... show more He doesn't like to be held. At all. Or rocked or soothed. Also, if he missed a nap, he throws a fit the entire time. Also, his temper tantrums are more than 10x a day. It's over nothing usually either. Also, it's not his hearing. We had him checked after he had tubes, and his hearing is 100%. And the food thing: I don't mash his food; he does. And the ketchup has to be on everything because if not, he will bang his head. He's had a semi-bruise on his forehead for about a month now from banging. And we have spanked, time-out, etc. The doctor was the one that pointed out Autism, not us.
Update 2: I just want to thank you all for the advice. It's really making me feel like even if he does have Autism, that everything will be ok.
Update 3: His eye contact is great actually. And he likes playing with kids. He never went through that mine!mine! stage. And if a kid takes his toy, he just walks away and gets another one. And if a kid is mean or pushes him, he just walks away and plays with toys. The teacher told me he needs to be evaluated; but she... show more His eye contact is great actually. And he likes playing with kids. He never went through that mine!mine! stage. And if a kid takes his toy, he just walks away and gets another one. And if a kid is mean or pushes him, he just walks away and plays with toys. The teacher told me he needs to be evaluated; but she dosn't know what it could be.
Update 4: @ Kim: No teacher will "flag" a child due to legal issues. They will tell you (like they did me) he needs to be evaluted. I highly doubt you have a "doctorate". From what I've read about Autism, he does fit it. And you missed almost every sign.