good ideas for girl's 18th bday?

Anyone have good ideas for my daugther's 18th bday, not gift ideas, but party ones that are fun and inexpensive?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

pool party?

if you live near a beach, get all her friends together and let them hang out at the beach

a day at the lake?

• fallin
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

ok chocs are trouble-free elementary and consistently pass down properly you ought to purchase some superb little products of rings from places like Argos or Warren James movie vouchers from say the Odeon or cineworld (despite your close by cinema is) that way she will watch a movie every time crammed cuddly animals are many times proper, relies upon if she's that style of female and you may many times %. up a save sake undergo with the quantity 18 on at maximum card shops, hmmm what else.... paying for vouchers for her favourite keep, a e book by using her favourite author, a bottle of wine when you consider that she's now the right age to drink, oh BHS have some great little cocktail pressies, with little shot glasses for around 8-15 quid ok think of i'm outta ideas now happy looking and despite you get her i'm confident she'll like it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.