Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 decade ago

Is this guy guilty of rape?

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090604/world/us...

I know the act of rape is wrong, and the act of hiring someone to rape another person is wrong, but did the guy who was hired to perform the "rape" actually commit rape?

It is entirely possible that this guy thought he was just taking part in an elaborate sexual scenario, and had no idea he was doing anything wrong.

What do you think?

• Mutt
    Favorite Answer

I think it would be (or should be if it isn't) the same as if you hired a hit man to kill your wife. Both you and the hit man can be charged and convicted with murder.

And it doesn't matter what the guy thought. His wife did not know about it, therefore did not consent to it. That makes it rape.

It is wrong if the rape is conducted without consent or against her will. It is also wrong if rape is conducted even with her consent in the case of minor girl. If the guy conducts rape with hired person, it amounts consent. If she is minor it is wrong. If not before the eye of law it is not a wrong.

In Missouri, if you forcibly have sex with someone against their will, you are guilty...

Even if you think they consented. I would not recommend taking part in a "scenario" like that without a whole lot of consent forms signed by everyone.

Source(s): 8+ years Law Enforcement

Quite possible.Seems unlikely that he advertised himself as Hire a Rapist in the want ad.

• wizjp

I think I see why people buy property in Nigeria.

Guilty.