EL_TARASCO asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

Lucia Rijker or Mia St John?

Who would win if these two met? I bet Lucia Rijker. First round KO!

GREAT ANSWER GALACTUS!

Favorite Answer

Ask Christy Martin why she never wanted to fight Rijker. You won't get a straight answer, which means she didn't feel she could beat Rijker.

Unlike the males, there are not very many variations in the styles of female boxers. So, in most cases, it's safe to say that Anyone Martin can beat, Rijker can beat easier.

Martin would beat St. John. She's just too strong for her.

Rijker is too strong for Martin

Martin has heart, I'll give her that. That gets her to round 2

With St. John, she doesn't get as far as Martin

With each girl at her best...

Rijker by KO in 1

• Sean G

Rijker would win...St. John never hit me as a really good fighter. She just wasnt horrible and could be average competition. Her record was 45-10-2...and she didnt look horrible against Martin so I think she could hang with Rijker for a while but she would end up KO'ed...around round 6.

1. They are equally hot 2. 8 for both of them. That is high for a boxer. 3. I think Laila Ali is as hot as boxer are going to look. 4. Laila is the bigger of the two so she will win. Laila beat Christy Martin and Christy defeated Mia...

mia st johm would win cuz she is so hot i just wanna bang her