Where can I buy a low cost gender predictor kit?

I heard that there are some out on the market, but I don't want to spend a lot for one. I am just curious to see how accurate they are. I have an ultrasound in 3 weeks and my husband and I are a little anxious. I shop at Walmart a lot and also have a Walgreens nearby.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

they are not accurate. if you could really tell the gender from your urine why wouldn't the doctor do that? you can get them at Walgreen's but I wouldn't. save your money for an outfit for baby once you know the gender.

• winni
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Gender Predictor Test Kit

• botras
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Gender Prediction Kit

• 1 decade ago

They have one at both Walmart and Walgreens, next to the pregnancy tests. They're 30 dollars I believe so it's like buying a few pregnancy tests.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Julie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I took intelligender twice now - once due to all the hype and another to see if I would get the same result First one came out that I was having a girl, second a boy - thing is I'm NOT pregnant! Urine can NOT determine gender - period its all hype and propaganda to make $$ - and they made $60 off me!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Intelligender Gender Detection Test Kit is the hot item on the market right now. You may want to order it from amazon, it's cheaper and offers free shipping:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001HKZYWG?ie=UTF...

• 1 decade ago

Just wait, those test are normally wrong. Its just another item out there to get your money good luck!

• you can get them at any drug store, but they are not very accurate. You can look them up online and it will tell you how they work and how accurate they are.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Doesn't exist. Gender inutero can only be detected by ultrasound or by doing an amniocentesis.

• 1 decade ago

This lady is supposedly 97% correct. I plan to use her when I get closer to my ultrasound. If you decide to go for it, will you keep me updated on how it went.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Early-Gender-Prediction-Test-B...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.