Breast Cancer at age 20?

Today my younger sister was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 20. We are all very frightened. It has been a long day. Can anyone share their experiences with me? I know it is very rare that someone her age gets this disease, but it does happen. I have done my own research and it is frightening what is... show more Today my younger sister was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 20. We are all very frightened. It has been a long day. Can anyone share their experiences with me? I know it is very rare that someone her age gets this disease, but it does happen. I have done my own research and it is frightening what is said about younger women getting breast cancer. She just graduated from college with a degree in graphic design and does not have health insurance. On her behalf I would like for anyone to tell me the names of non-profit organizations as well that could help us out as a family. Keep us in your prayers. maybe even support groups of young people dealing with this disease and other forms of diseases. God bless and thank you!
7 answers 7