What Are The Correct Songs & Words For 92.5 JOE FM & 103.9 CISN Country In Edmonton For Thursday June 4th 2009?

And For All The Hockey Fans, Game 4 Tonight In Pittsburgh "Go Detroit" Detroit Red Wings - 2 Games Pittsburgh Penguins - 1 Game But It's In Pittsburgh Tonight So It's Anyone's Game. And I Want To Thank Everyone From The Edmonton & Surrounding Area's For All That You Do To... show more And For All The Hockey Fans, Game 4 Tonight In Pittsburgh "Go Detroit"

Detroit Red Wings - 2 Games

Pittsburgh Penguins - 1 Game

But It's In Pittsburgh Tonight So It's Anyone's Game.

And I Want To Thank Everyone From The Edmonton & Surrounding Area's For All That You Do To Make This The Best Team On Yahoo Answers. You Girls & Guys Totally Rock Man.
Without You All, It Would Not Be The Well Oiled Machine That It Is.
Thank You So Very Much & GIT-R-DONE!!!

And Yes I Now Know I Spelt Wednesday Wrong And I Got The Date Wrong For The Hockey Game But I Got It Straight Now.

And Let's Keep Up The Thumbs Up Gang, And Thank You To Everyone Who Gives A Gold Star, You All Rock!!!
Update: Hey Lu Ann, I Have A Joke For Ya.
Question
Why Doesn't Red Deer Have A Professional Hockey Team?
Answer
Cause Calgary Would Want One Too.
LMAO