Why is Obama saying that his strategy for reduction of nuclear proliferation is "already bearing fruit"?

This is absolutely a nutty claim. North Korea and Iran are both going full steam ahead. Does he thinks this works... claim something entirely different than what everyone knows and sees?

This guy isn't out of touch, he's a used car salesman. "Yeah, I would rather sell you a car with 150 thousand miles on it since I know it holds up, than this one with 20 thousand miles on it a little old lady drove to church on Sunday. The first time you take this 20K car on a long trip it will breakdown."

Anymore I am not as disgusted with him as those that hang on his every word. When are people going to wake up and realize that he says what we want to believe, not what is actually happening or going to happen. Yes, Virginia, we are less safe now than we were last year. Geeezzzzzzzzzz! This isn't rocket science!... It's common sense.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090603/pl_afp/uspoli...

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Are you a pastor, Rob?

Thanks,

- Pepper.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sure.

Why not?

Look in the real world.

Decode this lyrics ' You'll see "

Once upon a time.

There was an old sower who planted the seed of a fruit tree.

Having aged with time.

The seed grew up into a big tree and bearing fruits in time.

A little boy passing by took notice of the juicy fruits climb up the tree and harvest all the fruits for himself in time

Luke 21.30-36

Luke 6.39-40,41-45,46-49

Luke 9.25,55-56,60

Matt 5.9,14

Matt 22.17-21,32

What do you think?.

Source(s): decoded from the missing x-files.
  • 1 decade ago

Because he just lit up a fatboy with the King of Saudi Arabia, in the land where the faith of his fathers began.

He loses touch with reality when he starts puffing. Hopefully Abdullah won't take advantage of him the way Michelle did.

• 1 decade ago

i honestly believe in obamas own mind he believes his strategy for

reduction of nuclear proliferation is already bearing fruit which

explains why he is saying it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.