Why is Obama saying that his strategy for reduction of nuclear proliferation is "already bearing fruit"?

This is absolutely a nutty claim. North Korea and Iran are both going full steam ahead. Does he thinks this works... claim something entirely different than what everyone knows and sees? This guy isn't out of touch, he's a used car salesman. "Yeah, I would rather sell you a car with 150 thousand... show more This is absolutely a nutty claim. North Korea and Iran are both going full steam ahead. Does he thinks this works... claim something entirely different than what everyone knows and sees?

This guy isn't out of touch, he's a used car salesman. "Yeah, I would rather sell you a car with 150 thousand miles on it since I know it holds up, than this one with 20 thousand miles on it a little old lady drove to church on Sunday. The first time you take this 20K car on a long trip it will breakdown."

Anymore I am not as disgusted with him as those that hang on his every word. When are people going to wake up and realize that he says what we want to believe, not what is actually happening or going to happen. Yes, Virginia, we are less safe now than we were last year. Geeezzzzzzzzzz! This isn't rocket science!... It's common sense.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090603/pl_...