Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Tina asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 decade ago

any ideas for 'first dance' for my wedding?

ok to make a long story short.... I am from Venezuela and always listened to music in Spanish... he is born in Germany and listen to English music mostly rock... my music he doesn't like very much and i don't like his LOL! but it has to do nothing on how we get along.... the problem is ... I NEED A SONG in English and NOT rock... for us to dance since 'we' don have one of our own like lots of other couples...

help!!!

oh! and even one in Spanish would be good... if you know of one... :)

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Bee
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hola Tina..

There's a lot of beautiful songs to chose from.. that are not rock!

The most popular song ever is Endless Love by Lionel Richie and Diana Ross..

Aqui te envio otra lista de opciones muy lindas:

Tu Siempre Tu - Franco Simone

Bailar Pegados - Guillermo Davila

Two Become One - Spice Girls

Strangers in the Night - Frank Sinatra

Eres Tu - Mocedades

Besame la Boca - Ricardo Montaner (se que sabes quien es.. lol)

Best That you can Do - Christopher Cross

y la cancion que mi futuro esposo y yo bailaremos:

Hasta El Final - IL Divo..

Source(s): Good Luck to you both.. i wish you the best!
  • 1 decade ago

you know, you could always do a MIX. You guys should make it really fun and choreograph a dance to a song that starts out in rock and he can play the air guitar, and then your Spanish song comes on and you can cha cha. Have a dance-off- that'll really get the crowd going!

• 1 decade ago

Google wedding songs. You will get a million responses. Also, Selina had a bunch of beautiful hits in spanish. Good luck!

• J
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

ya i LOVE spanish music and rock sucks lol

so maybe pick a song, that is neither Spanish nor rock so then you can find a compromise. like maybe some GOOD OL BARRY WHITE haha or i dunno... chicago? liek a cute old classical song that is a good first song for awedding, then AFTER that first song crank out those spanish songs!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.