Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Google Money Master: Legit or Scam?

What is Google Money Master exactly? What do you do? Does anyone here know of any horror stories/scam stories? Is this legit or a scam??

Please answer only if you are familiar with Google Money Master, or can source your information. Thanks.

I've found websites such as this:

http://fido.net78.net/blog1.php/in-real-life/googl...

But not sure if its the same or different from Google Money Master. I am aware that it is not actually affiliated in any way with Google in either case, but would appreciate any more information.

Thanks for the additional info. I was pretty sure it was a scam, but wanted more information about it. As usual, you've all helped. :)

Favorite Answer

Scam - terms are buried at the bottom of the page. Google Revolution, LLC is not at all affilliated with Google. The parent company is Honshu Systems, LLC

Google Revolution - Terms and Conditions / Terms of Use

Thank you for your interest in Google Revolution, a subscription-based online education and information program provided by Google Revolution

For an ongoing subscription fee, you'll gain full access to powerful information about opportunities with Google, updated weekly, as well as training and other related information available via the Google Revolution website. Your membership to Google Revolution will provide valuable information on how to make money with Google.

As more fully described below, following your risk-free 7-day trial, you'll be charged the monthly subscription fee of $73.83. You'll have 7 days from your initial signup date to access and use the Google Revolution member website without charge. Your free trial provides instant online access to the foreclosed property feed and the information & training available at the Google Revolution site, and does not require the free kit being shipped to you – your free trial begins immediately. If you're not satisfied for any reason, and cancel within the initial 7-day trial period, you will not be charged $73.83 for your first month’s membership. After your initial 7-day risk-free trial, your subscription will automatically renew approximately every 30 days from the date you signed up (see MEMBERSHIP TERM AND RENEWAL, below). You can cancel any time after the 7-day risk-free trial period, in which case you won't be refunded that month's subscription charge, but you will have member access through the end of the month, and you will not be billed again.

The Google Revolution details and terms of membership are provided below, so please take a minute to review them before you sign up.

www.googlerevolution.com (Owned by Honshu Systems LLC) ("GR", "Google Revolution", "us", "our", "we") maintains this Internet site together with other Internet sites ("Sites") as a service to you and the Internet community. Unless otherwise noted, the content (images and text) ("Content") is the property of Google Revolution and protected by United States and international intellectual property laws. As a user of the website, you agree that you shall download and/or use Content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth herein and will not use the Site until and unless you have agreed to these terms and conditions. You may not use the Content in any matter inconsistent with this Member Agreement ("Agreement") or applicable law, and you may not copy, modify or alter the Content without the express prior written consent of Google Revolution.

The "Last Modified" date at the top of these Terms of Use will indicate when the latest changes were made. By continuing to access and use the Site after the Terms of Use have been modified, you are agreeing to such modifications. In addition, when using particular services or features or making purchases on the Sites, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, features or purchases that may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms of Use.

1. Offer, Payment and Billing Terms and Conditions

A. MEMBERSHIP TERM AND RENEWAL: The initial risk-free trial term is 7 days. If you do not choose to cancel your membership during the free trial period, you will be charged the monthly subscription fee of $73.83. Membership automatically renews roughly every 30 days, so you will be charged once a month for site access every 30 days beginning at the end of your free trial period forward. You are financially responsible for all associated subscription fees until Google Revolution receives notice of cancellation via email, or by telephone to our customer service department, as shown below.

B. CANCELLATION POLICY: You may cancel your subscription after your initial registration. To cancel, you must call 866-756-1774, or email to support@googlerevolution.com. Due to record keeping restrictions, we are unable to process cancellations using any other method. All access to the member website is logged and stored by Google Revolution. Because access to the website is granted as a membership in a training and informational online resource, money paid for membership is not refundable after the customer has logged into the site.

By signing up to become a member of Google Revolution, you'll be charged the monthly subscription fee of $73.83. You'll have 7 days from your initial signup date to try out the member website -- if you're not satisfied for any reason, and cancel within the initial 7-day trial period, you will not be charged for your first month membership fee. If you cancel your membership during the risk-free trial period, your account will be termina

Source(s): Google Money Master

These are scams... they promise you alot, and when you take a look at it, it seems as if it could work, but it doesn't. Besides that, they charge you a few dollars only for the welcome packet, and then 79dollars or something every month thereafter. You can read more about these types of scams in the article below. The only genuine way to earn money online via Google is through their Adsense system, which is FREE to subscribe to. Adsense is the system where you put ads from Google on your website, and get paid a small amount of money for each of your visitors who clicks an ad. Many visitors, means many clicks, and thus more money.

Adsense can earn you quite some money, but it does take alot of effort and time.

It is an absolute scam. Do not participate. There are plenty of stories out on the internet about it being a hoax. The scams begin before you even sign up. If you try to close your browser window when viewing the Google Money Master home page, you are prompted to speak with a 'Live' agent. Of course, the agent is not live at all. So, right out of the box, the slime bags running this operation are employing deceitful methods.

Here are two annswers from other: SCAM

This is based out of Phillipines. It posts FAKE blogs on how people made money posting stuff on google. They initally took out $2.87 from my account and I just found out they will take out $70 something monthly. Oh and of course the 800 number stays busy so there is no way to contact them....

google money master (complaint)

Posted: 2009-05-27 by Randy Hardesty

taking money out of my account with out senting me the product I had a 10 free trail for

I was suppose to have a 10 day free trail with gooogle money master it said wait 2 to 3 days for shipping. I never received nothing and the next thing I know 69.90 dollars is taken out of my account. I want my money back or I'm going to the BBB and the Federal Trades Commission and report...

Arggg!!!!

I think you guys are right. I was a chump and fell for it, figured $1.87, couldn't hurt to try. But I immediately felt like they were going to scam me somehow and it would probably be with some recurring fee discussed in the elusive terms and conditions. I found this thread and wasted no time.

I got through on their help line and canceled my account. I spoke with someone form an Indian call center who didn't know much.

Then I read the terms posted on this thread and got confused about the 7 day trial period cancellation only removing the "first" months charge. So I called my bank and canceled the card just to be safe.

There's a chance they will still be able to charge my check card even though it's canceled (until I activate the replacement), but the women I spoke with assured me that the cancellation confirmation I received would be enough to stop payment. It was only a sketchy e-mail though, so we'll see.

Thanks for exposing this crap! I bet these guys are making a killing with this one!

If you go directly to the site you can information like this on the bottom:

"Google Revolution, LLC is not affiliated with, endorsed by or in any way associated with Google."

And if you read the Terms & Conditions you find this:

"By signing up to become a member of Google Revolution, you'll be charged the monthly subscription fee of $73.83."

"Membership automatically renews roughly every 30 days..."

"www.googlerevolution.com (Owned by Honshu Systems LLC)"

If you look up Honshu Systems you'll find nearly nothing - probably because of the fact that such companies exist for very short periods (do to a massive amount of complaints shutting them down). The company would then open up under another name and continue on with a new con-business.

Typical scam.

Source(s): https://www.6ftoverhead.com/ODU5N3wyMjYzfDMxNTk2Mn... TERMS AND CONDITIONS MAY BE FOUND ON THE BOTTOM

I just did this Google Cash thing a few days ago. I got a call yesterday from a man who said that he got my number from this thing and that he deals with many of these programs and he is going to see if I qualify to be a success story. He said that he will help me with my business only if I qualify and help me make 3000-5000 a month. So I asked him how is he going to help me he told me he would be there and guide me?!! What B.S. !!! I said are you going to give me money to start the business and help me run it he said no obviously i have to do that so I told him he basically can't offer me anything. I canceled the Google cash thing right away i apparently signed up to something called chatmakescash.com and in the receipt there was an 800 number which is in India. I just called it again and made sure I am not going to be charged a penny and the lady said that my account is canceled and nothing will be charged i told her that if i will be charged i will sue.

In regards to Ad sense one needs to have a website to do this. Is it possible to do it with a blog?

thank you.

Hi,

Had a look at the offer myself, but did not subscribe. And this for one simple reason.

You have to accept terms and Conditions that you see nowhere, find nowhere, read nowhere.

So obviously a dodgy offer.

Stay clear of ALL offers where you cannot find terms and conditions. Or would you sign another contract giving someone the right to do whatever they wanna do without telling you what they do BEFORE signing the contract? ----->>> Think!!

Btw these missing terms and conditions will help you getting the money back for the amounts paid after the free trial amount (that one you deliberately agreed to pay), because it is an illegal procedure not displaying T&C and having to accept them UNSEEN.

.

Good luck and take care

Source(s): Look here.....where are the T&C to accept? https://www.6ftoverhead.com/ODU5N3wyMjYzfDMxNTk2Mn...

Its a scam stay away from anything that has google in the name of the business. It doesn't have anything to do with google if you read the small print.

Its a scam. Im going through a dispute process with my credit card company now. First they charged my card $1.95 then $69.90, never received no software what-so-ever! I knew about the first charge but the second one..NO WAY IN H*ll !

well, from what i've figured, there was a fake reference site from the ny herald's site..first of all i've never seen the logo before and i live outside nyc. i went to the site www.the-ny-herald.com and it send me to careerbuilder.com. the comments look fake as they're all dated may 22nd.

wanna know what's messed up? i found this site on a facebook ad...