Dalia asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

"The lion in winter" movie question?

The other day we were doing a worksheet while watching The lion in Winter, But we only got to half of it in my history class. I need to finish the worksheet for homework, but I couldn't find any information I needed.

Questions I have left:

What treason did Henry son conspire in? With whom did they plot? Why?

What remedy does Henry come up with after the treason?

Who in Rome can help Henry annul his marriage?

What drawback to this plan do both Eleanor and Alice point out to Henry?

Thanks for the help.

Favorite Answer

I'll tell you this.

The answer for the first question is in the scene with beds and curtains.

The answer for the second question can be found in the third question plus a little thought.

The answer to the third question is in the great line:

Alais: We're going to Rome?

Henry: That's where they keep __________.

The answer to the fourth question is diabolical.

I suggest rewatching the movie. The answers are basic factual material right on the surface of the film. It's not like you have to really think about it. Plus you get to watch The Lion in Winter again. It's one of my favorite movies.

sorry hadnt heard of it