what three songs are in travis tritts trilogy?

there were three songs travis tritt did one was anymore two was how could u ever say good bye what was the third to this set

Favorite Answer

"Tell Me I Was Dreaming"

Added information:: Tritt released a trilogy of music videos describing the tale of two paralyzed war veterans: Mac Singleton and his friend Al. The first is "Anymore" followed by "Tell Me I was Dreaming" and finally "If I Lost You". Tritt played the role of Mac Singleton, a wheelchair bound veteran. In "Anymore" he is reluctant to continue his relationship with Annie when he returns to his home town crippled. Then in "Tell Me I was Dreaming" he tries to rescue Annie, now pregnant, from slipping off a boat, subsequently hitting her head on the side of the dock. She dies, but their baby, Annie, survives. The third video "If I lost You" shows what happens to Singleton and his daughter after the filming of his second video.

Tell Me I Was Dreaming

Tell me that you didn't say goodbye.