What information should I include on a business card for personal reference?

I am a recent college graduate trying to enter the good old workforce here in corporate America. I have my resume up to date but I'd like to get a business card made to give to people that I feel could be of assistance in the future when it comes to employment.

I am planning on having a basic card similar to Patrick Bateman's from the movie American Psycho. Of course I'm not a demented killer like him, but the more simple I make the card, the better.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v188/edimusprime...

So, my question is; what information should I put on there other than my name, phone number, and e-mail address? Using the American Psycho card as an example: I don't work for a company, so what would I put in place of the Pierce & Pierce logo?

I think handing out a business card would make it much easier and more professional than just giving out my phone number.

Thanks in advance and I'm sure all responses will be beneficial to me.

Adam

Favorite Answer

Yes, a business card is nice, and certainly more convenient for you than trying to write down your phone number all the time.

You might include a mailing address (although I'd avoid using the home address).

I don't think you need to put anything "in place" of the logo. Leaving it "empty" is good, as there's more opportunity for people to see your name, and other important info. It's not a resume...keep it simple.

You could put what your title or degree is under your name -