Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

question about stocks?

for business class, we have to choose six stocks and we have $100000 to spend. would i choose a company with a small about of shares or a big amount

like a company called Sun Microsystems, Inc has 9.15

and Apple has 140.95

which is better and can you recommend which companies you think i should choose to make the most money?

i've chosen these (which ones are good and which ones should i get rid of and replace with what?)

i chose:

Apple Inc

Baidu, Inc.

Google

Intel

Petro China Company Limited

Wal-Mart

* don't laugh at my choices, i don't know much about stocks

another one someone told me to do is called Research in Motion, is that a good one?

THANKS=D

• Favorite Answer

No one is laughing, those are actually very good stock picks. And yes, RIMM (research in motion is good - they make blackberry phones). But you seem to already have enough tech stocks, and since you can only choose 6 stocks, you should switch some of the stocks out. Walmart is good, but its a blue chip stock - but keep it anyways...pretend like this is real money. I would take out intel and apple. and put in 2 of the following:

XOM exxon mobil

GE general electric

BAC bank of america

GE and BAC are alot riskier, but i think you can use some risk, especially since its a virtual stock exchange.

http://whit.me/StocksRobot

Before you start investing, check that site out.

We all heard of "Forex RoBot" which automatically executes decision intelligently to make gains... that site features a Stock Market RoBot! This website uses a Stock Market Robot to track and intelligently pick the best stocks that have high potential to make huge profits.

To make lots of money you got to spend some money. That is the official website that helped me start making thousands recently. It was featured in Forbes magazine before - it is damn good. Many people praised the Robot and wrote testimonials.

Especially with the current economic crisis, imagine how much you can make once it hits the bull market!

Here's an evidence:

On 18 May 2009 (last month), a few hours before the stock market opened, I received an e-mail from the website that UOMO penny stock will rise to new highs. I bought 10000 stocks at $0.35 (the closed price for the weekend and before the market opens) for $3500.

As soon as the stock market opened, the price soared till $0.52 and closed at $0.81! The next day, it rocketed to $0.90 and I was informed by an e-mail from the website to sell the stocks off by the end of the day.

And luckily I did because the price fell after that. I earned a hefty profit of $5460 (After broker fees) just like that in 2 days.

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=UOMO.OB

See the graph if you do not believe me!

So believe me, this robot really works. Check out the live demostration video at the website if you still doubt it.

P.S: Please use Firefox as I just found out the website is only optimized for Firefox browsers and NOT Microsoft Internet Explorers.