If girls/ladies ruled the world...what would they expect the men to do?

Salamz to all.

@:P LOL...once the user Stardust said: 'I'll lose all the faith in God, on the day when men start having babies'. It was quite funny!

@ bro Ismail , agreed you have a point, this is irrelevant. Since you quote the hadith, a certain hadith also say that one of the signs of coming of the Last Day, is that the sex ratio will be 1 Male : 50 Female.

So irrelevant as it is, and forgive my insolence.

My point is this theoratical scenario might be a reality someday.

Best Answer

salam.

nothing...

call me old fashion, but when a women start being arrogant and bossy, she lose some of her feminity...

and being full of feminity is beautiful....so if im gonna chose something i would ask for much more love from the man(husband and not any men)

ohhh wait i hate when women drive a car, the men YELL'' GO HOME'' U ARE A WOMEN!!! U CANT DRIVE !!!

so i want men to admit that women are beautiful, smart and successful

yupe men are bossy and they should admit that women are not like ''soit belle and tais toi'' LOL

and to answer bro ismail, if every man follow the way that the prophet(as) treated his wives, life would be so happy in sha'aa LLAH.

salam.

We do rule the world... we just do it quietly, behind closed doors. We're like the advisors to the kings... and everyone knows that while the king makes the decisions, without the advisors behind him he'll be overthrown.

So I'd say men would do the same thing as they do now, as who ruled the world would remain the same.

Though you might see a lot more men in mental institutions if the ratio of men to women is 1 to 50. lol.

I do not think either sex should rule above the other. I would never expect anyone to do anything that I wouldn't be prepared to try doing myself. Of course there are times when you have to employ someone to do a specific job but in that case I would be looking for someone qualified in that area not calling in someone because they happen to be a man or a woman.

For 3 weeks there would be world peace and all the men would be expected to be best friends, then there would be a week of global war where all men are expected to kill. Then it all starts again.

It will happen some day,

when i penguin will be the leader of the world and bring women/girls a world of hope and prosperity..........and let men do all the dirty work

te he he he :)

confident, it seems that ladies anticipate extra out of fellows, and a few men seem attracted to females for no reason, and decide for them in basic terms for how they seem possibly or for different stupid reasons.

1. pick up your dishes when you get up from the table

2. mow the lawn

3. fix around the house

4. pick up heavy things

5. get out of the kitchen when we're cooking

LOOL@iMuslimah!

If it were me, I'd expect guys to respect us more and be neater...that's not asking much :)

It'd be a bonus if you could have the kids, but I doubt it :P

• Esra

You guys would rule with us

hehe

"they call me diplomatic for a reason"

• a lady

i grew up seeing how my parents divided the housework and chores half and half, that's the way it should be.

the leader of germany is a women and its one of the most powerful european countries, whats wrong with that??