If no cat liter makes the smell completely go away should I just buy the cheapest stuff? $2.99 for a 20lbs bag?

2.99 is a big difference as opposed to the 10 I'm paying now. I've been told no cat liter is totally effective so you mine as well buy the cheap stuff T/F? Also my cat is 1yr old and a healthy 8lbs although he eats a lot. If a cat is healthy does it matter in their youth if you give them meow mix as... show more 2.99 is a big difference as opposed to the 10 I'm paying now. I've been told no cat liter is totally effective so you mine as well buy the cheap stuff T/F?

Also my cat is 1yr old and a healthy 8lbs although he eats a lot. If a cat is healthy does it matter in their youth if you give them meow mix as opposed to the more expensive dietary foods. I know people say meow mix is garbage then again humans eat garbage that tastes good and their fine. My dad had a cat who lived for 19 years and he ate lesser grocery store pet food his whole life without any health problems.

So if a cat is healthy is it ok to give him meow mix as long as he maintains his health and weight? Even meow mix takes steps to add additional amino acids. Bottom line I want whats best for my cat but in the long run I need to make sure it actually matters. I can understand giving an over weight cat good diet food but my cats healthy.

21.6 lbs bag of meow mix is 12.99 at my grocery store that deal is unbeatable.
Update: I don't need self gratification which is all you get when you buy the expensive cat stuff. My cat could care less and he probably likes meow mix much better then any more expensive health food. While I want wants best for my healthy cat and want him to remain healthy giving him meow mix which he loves... show more I don't need self gratification which is all you get when you buy the expensive cat stuff.

My cat could care less and he probably likes meow mix much better then any more expensive health food.

While I want wants best for my healthy cat and want him to remain healthy giving him meow mix which he loves isn't really going to jepordize his health will it?

I give him meow mix hard food and a pouch of friskies selects every day.
Update 2: If you disagree with me please tell me why, I'm not here to argue.

I'm here to find out what makes the most economical sense for a healthy cat who's never had any health problems.
Update 3: I see all these thumbs down yet no explainations for them?

Please do explain what your reasoning is..