?
? asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 1 decade ago

National and International Presidents?

Imagine instead of democrats and republicans fighting for 1 position, why doesn't one branch take care of America and the other branch help other countries advance themselves?

I know The U.S government sucks ATM, but what if the two presidents were *good* at their jobs? Would 1 president running America and the other president helping ally countries and advancing more meager countries so they can trade with other countries to become wealthier and technologically advanced?

I think if there was a U.S president designed to help other countries we could help connect the planet more efficiently.

I think if it were like this, the world would be united as a whole in 100 years.

Since America is so wealthy I think we could pull it off.

1. If you have 2 presidents, then who commands the military?

2 leaders = 2 intelligent minds controlling best military

2. Who lives in the White House?

Eff the white house.

3. Since British citizens don't pay taxes to build roads in my state, why should I pay to build roads in Zimbabwe? Let them build them themselves and we will build our own roads.

Greedy bastard, your money would help millions of earth's people, advancing into the future.

4. Do you honestly believe there wouldn't be power conflicts between the two presidents?

There would, but come on, they're powerful people they can help each other

5. Why should any nation surrender sovereignty to all other nations? Do you think Iran should tell the U.S. who should be our president, and we tell them who should be theirs?

Idk what sovereignty means, but no, I don't think that. But america and its allies can combine money to upgrade any part of the world. When those countries can provide for other countries, we can become one

I believe 80 years of this could unite many if not all countries so we are all helping someone somehow. I see the world right now as divided into countries, which is what humans have done since forever. But now that we can communicate so easily, why don't we just unite the world over the course of 100 years to make it work efficiently like an ant colony? Make humans as efficient as ants?

You could build a factory anywhere on earth and it can build anything for anyone anywhere. We can keep borders, let's just make the flow of goods and money worldwide so all countries will eventually flourish. Then after the world is united we can use our planet's resources to get to another solar system and harvest those resources, insuring the survival of humanity.

Favorite Answer

That's the dumbest thing I have heard in my life.

2. Who lives in the White House?

6. Given the rampant corruption in third world countries, you really believe any taxpayer money we send them will reach them? We are still trying to rebuild after Katrina.

7. Since Obama is currently printing money to fund his massive deficits, the U.S. is going to be bankrupt in about 5 years, so we can't pay for the development of any country, including our own.

Wake up and smell reality.