what is the best touch screen phone?

are touch screens even good in terms of reliability, breakability?

what are your views on the iphone?

Favorite Answer

I personally hate iPhones, because I don't like touch screen phones, but they are probably the best touch phone out there. There are tons of free applications and it holds quite alot of music, and the camera's not bad either. My boyfriend has this phone on contract for £40 a month, but I'm not sure if you can get it for ike £20, £30, etc... per month. But on Pay As You Go the phone is around £350. This phone is very hard to break, I would say. I don't see any problems with this at all really.

But if your looking for a cheaper phone, the Orange Vegas (Orange being the network provider, not the colour and Vegas being the model), this phone is £48.50 on PAYG, and it is only available on PAYG. The phone is fairly light, and thin. This phone doesn't seem to break very easily either.

Then other alternatives (not necessarily cheaper) to the iPhone, would be: the LG KM900, the Nokia 580, the Samsung i8910HD and the HTC Touch. I dont know alot about any of these four phones, but they are all touch screen.

I know your question doesnt include asking for prices, but I thought I'd put the prices anyway :3

2

Source(s): Free Government Mobile Phone : http://FreeCellPhones.iukiy.com/?XmHd

Honestly, most likely the Iphone. It has a great touch screen. However, since this phone doesn't have a battery you can change, it makes it a little less exciting. The Google phone has one of the best I have seen, even in comparison to the Iphone. The Samsung Glyde sucks, the Dare is so so, and the Blackberry Storm is Okay.

It depends on your spending range, service plan, etc. If you don't have too much of a spending limit, I would go with the iPhone. But, I currently have a "LG Dare" with Verizon and it's one of the best, if not the best touch phone out there based upon personal use and a massive amount of positive reviews. It's just over $100 after a rebate the last time I checked, but the only downside would be that it doesn't have nearly the amount of applications you can download as you can with the iPhone. Either phone is a great choice. Good luck

Source(s): Personal experience and research on touch phones when I went to get one.
  • amy

The iPhone is the best one. Just play with 2 touchscreen phones for 5 minutes each and you can tell immediately. Plus it is an ipod and has THOUSANDS of free apps which in my opinion is the best part. They are pretty durable too as long as you put a case on it! I havent seen many broken iphones to be honest and i work at an at&t store!

I think that the i-phone has a very good touch screen and if u are getting a touch screen i would get it.

• Marco

I think the Iphone is the best touchscreen phone so far but there are so very gud other ones like the G1, The Memoir, LG Dare, Instinct...

hhhmmm idkkk. i think of touch displays are hecka legitt.... yet then my arms are like quite grimy and once I eat i text fabric so i dont prefer to get grease throughout my telephone. :p haha in spite of if it relies upon on the telephone. i like the two.

iPhone 3G, no doubt about it and with it's new 3.0 version it's gonna be awesome!