I have $5000 in credit card debt. Would it be easier to pay it off or take out a loan to pay it.?

I am a 2nd year teacher, and I racked up the charges by getting myself started in life. I also am starting to take a few grad classes this summer that I don't have the cash on hand for. I also just took out an auto loan like 2 months ago. Not from them. Would this be a problem? The interest rate is so high!... show more I am a 2nd year teacher, and I racked up the charges by getting myself started in life. I also am starting to take a few grad classes this summer that I don't have the cash on hand for.
I also just took out an auto loan like 2 months ago. Not from them. Would this be a problem?
The interest rate is so high! I just want to get rid of my credit card and be done with it.
Update: I need to take the Grad classes becuase with teachers the more credits you have the more you get paid. I'm take 12 credits this summer and will be making an extra 4,000 next year.
Update 2: I don't have cable, I got a cheaper cell phone plan. I eat ham sandwhiches for lunch and water from the bubbler.
I am saving everywhere I go.
I guess I really just want the credit card payment to be gone. I think the interest rate will be lower
Update 3: I have a job for the summer.....