Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesDancing · 1 decade ago

what is your favorite type of dance?

i take character (russian dance) and ballet...i love it! whats your favorite type of dance tht u take?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I like bboying, popping, locking, and house. Bboying would have to be my favorite out of the four of those though.

• 4 years ago

I love all forms of dance since it is an expression of our inner selves which can have many shades or even extremes. Out of the above, I'd choose salsa, ballroom, folk and bhangra. It can change with my mood. My other favorites are ballet, kathak, bharathnatyam and many forms of Indian dance. I think kuchipudi is one among them, I'm not sure. Its an expression of emotions so every form is extremely beautiful.

• 4 years ago

I love all styles of dance lyrical is my favourite because it is beautiful and expressive and it is also my favourite style to choreograph. I also love ballet because it takes a lot of hard work and it focuses a lot on technique so it helps with other styles of dance as well.

• 1 decade ago

Well I love hip hop dancing and ballet also.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

contemporary, so expressive and emotional. and u can dance to any song really. i recently did a dance to a song by bring me the hoizon

• 1 decade ago

classical and modern ballet!!!

they're my favourites.. mostly because i LOVE pointework

then interpretive/lyrical/jazz

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

its a hard choice really!

but i reckon my favourites are :

hip hop

modern

and show dance.

(L)

• 1 decade ago

well id have to say that i love all styles of dance!!!

• 1 decade ago

i really love jazz and ballet.

• 1 decade ago

hip hop, salsa and pole dancing!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.