Has any one attended Saint Leo Online University?

I'm 30, a wife & mother, and about to be laid off from work. I want to go to an online college/university but there are so many. I'm looking to get an Associates Degree in Liberal Arts that would transfer to a local college here or an online bachelors degree later on. I'm thinking about Saint Leo University but no one seems to have heard of them. Are they creditable?

Favorite Answer

Yes, Saint Leo is an accredited university. I am taking online courses through them and LOVE it. I like that they keep the class sizes small so you can always get in touch with a professor, and I have called the main campus and actually talked to a live person!!! I can honestly recommend Saint Leo 100%.

Check out their Web site- www.saintleo.edu

liberty online university saint leo online university