Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

4th Wave Feminism...if not shouldn't it be?

Favorite Answer

Yes it "should be" but for the leaders and most ardent followers of feminism it never WAS about equality.

They ALWAYS, wanted a war against boys

I highly respect that author.

I think everyone has come to this realization of what a crock it all was except the politically correct, fully indoctrinated mainstream college grads that our worthless educational system is pumping out regularly.

If you are going to make a joke please do so.... Because you have a pretty little link and a catchphrase just reminds me of every American sitcom. Come up with something for FRILL sake, or have you been watching too much American tv?

4th wave of Feminism? Great! I'll 'ride with the tide' so I can get more women in my bed!!!!

To be honest, I think it already is, its just that the irrational feminists dont realize it yet.

No thanks.

I don't believe "equality means death to the family" or in rigid gender roles like so many other conservative feminists do.