Which of these is the best college?

A few details: I'm doing an assignment for my business class and I had to fill this thing out on the computer about what I wanted to go to college for & what state I wanted to go to college in & all that stuff and then it gave me a list of colleges that would be good for me. Then, I have to pick out 2 colleges... show more A few details:
I'm doing an assignment for my business class and I had to fill this thing out on the computer about what I wanted to go to college for & what state I wanted to go to college in & all that stuff and then it gave me a list of colleges that would be good for me. Then, I have to pick out 2 colleges that I'm interested in and fill out a few questions about them. After doing this, it really got me into thinking about college.

All of these colleges have the programs of study that I want. Now, I'm just looking for the one that has the best setting. Like the area around it and stuff.

I want it to be in a small town-rural area. I don't want a lot of people around like in a city. That's why I didn't choose Ohio State University, and because I want somewhere atleast an hour from home. I live in Columbus. Also, I'm not a big fan of hot weather so I want it to be somewhere where it's somewhat cold or atleast where it's not boiling hot in the summer. Since I like the cold weather so much, I've also been looking at colleges in Maine.

Anyway, which of these colleges do you think would be best for me and fitting my description? They're all in Ohio, by the way.

Defiance College
Antioch College
Baldwin Wallace College
Bowling Green State University
The College of Wooster
Lake Erie College
Oberlin College
Shawnee State University
Wilmington College

Thanks.
And sorry if I sound too whiny or picky.