Which of these is the best college?

A few details:

I'm doing an assignment for my business class and I had to fill this thing out on the computer about what I wanted to go to college for & what state I wanted to go to college in & all that stuff and then it gave me a list of colleges that would be good for me. Then, I have to pick out 2 colleges that I'm interested in and fill out a few questions about them. After doing this, it really got me into thinking about college.

All of these colleges have the programs of study that I want. Now, I'm just looking for the one that has the best setting. Like the area around it and stuff.

I want it to be in a small town-rural area. I don't want a lot of people around like in a city. That's why I didn't choose Ohio State University, and because I want somewhere atleast an hour from home. I live in Columbus. Also, I'm not a big fan of hot weather so I want it to be somewhere where it's somewhat cold or atleast where it's not boiling hot in the summer. Since I like the cold weather so much, I've also been looking at colleges in Maine.

Anyway, which of these colleges do you think would be best for me and fitting my description? They're all in Ohio, by the way.

Defiance College

Antioch College

Baldwin Wallace College

Bowling Green State University

The College of Wooster

Lake Erie College

Oberlin College

Shawnee State University

Wilmington College

Thanks.

And sorry if I sound too whiny or picky.

Favorite Answer

Antioch and Oberlin.

Bowling Green is kind of large.

It is not on your list, but Ohio University has 5 campuses, some in fairly rural areas.

Definitely Oberlin. I think it's ranked somewhere in the teens among liberal arts colleges in the US. and it's the only one that I've ever heard of (I'm not from Ohio).

Bowling Green is the only one on the list which has a lot of name recognition, i.e. a national and indeed international reputation. Maybe Oberlin as a second. That is worth your keeping in mind.

Oberlin and Antioch are very well regarded.

Source(s): en

I think Defiance College is good !