Which dress would be best for a James Bond themed summer ball?

I have been invited to a summer ball, James Bond themed, so I really just am planning on wearing a ball dress, preferably not black, and then jazz it up with some sparkly drop earrings....

I can't really afford to spend any more than £50 max so i've been scouring ebay for ideas and have found these two which I love the colour for as i'm blonde with air skin so this colour suits me quite well.

Which do you think is best?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd...

Any other ideas also welcomed!

thanks! :)

Wow thanks guys! I'm glad you all like the 1st one cos I was leaning towards that one too! With some silver sparkly jewellery! :) Yay!

Favorite Answer

I think the first dress is most suited to this theme. It is long and elegant and looks beautiful in the picture. I think silver sparkly jewellary would look gorgeous aswell just steer away from gold as I dont think it would match the dress colour and you'll look rather silly.

I hope I helped :) x

• i like the first one... i guess if you were going to a james bond themed ball you'd need something sleek and sexy. watch some of the james bond movies or check out some pics from there and get ideas from the women in the movies... the second one is a little plain. I LOVE THE FIRST ONE [especially the color!!!]

The second one lets face it it is James Bond it requires the chance the dress just may be required to be easy to be removed and I feel that one will,do the job just right It reeks of come on here It says all you got to do is find it James ~~

I think that the first one is the best it is a very beautiful dress

Good luck with the bidding xx

Have you also tried charity shops for a dress or asking friends/ family if they have one you could borrow if money is tight?

I like the first one!

Both lovely but the first one looks classier. The second is very slinky though! Personally, I'd go for the first.

The first one is waaaaaaaaay better. Its sexy and elegant plus the earrings would complete the outfit. James bond girls are usually sexy but not slutty so try to get that sort of look. =)

The first one is drop dead gorgeous. I need to find me a version of that in pink!

I like the first dress. Its gorgeous. I would wear gold accessories with it.

go for a blue colour, looks great on blondes i think.

1st one is more elegant and suitable attire.

Hav fun