North Korea? nuclear weapons?

Hi, I'm 18 and i've been watching the news a lot recently, There's an awful lot of worry about there going to do.

I'm not entirely sure whats going on?

can anyone explain what koreas intentions are, i mean after-all why are they arming themselves with an enormous army and an arsenal of nuclear warheads?

will this be the cold war all over again?

• Kyle J
    Best Answer

NK are so close-minded that they don't want help from other nations and even from the UN They threaten those who are attempting to help them.

All they are doing is to test their nuclear weapons, but they are so worried that their nuclear weapons will be confiscated, so they threat other nations for this cause.

Further provocation on the part of the UN and allies may trigger a thermonuclear war, which everyone fears most.

Kim Jong Il is profoundly insane.

This can be World War III with the taste of Nuclear weaponry. Worse than Mao Tse-Tung's Genocide.

This is what I have to really say about North Korea: http://epistemus.blogspot.com/2009/04/us-sanctions...

It is all here in my blog.

This is what they didn;t teach you in school NK is the quintessential, perfect socialist state. This is where socialism or communism leads.

They use all their resources for guns (bombs) and starve their people. They devote all resources to the military. As a result the military has to get used. NK is like a bad boy acting out. They are doing this so the world will give them aid. What they are going to get is an armed Japan and obliterated by either china or russia or even south korea.

You are losing your gadget and computer. All gadget and computers need Samsung's DRAM which is a major product from S Korea.

When N Korea is going to march on S Korea and bring the nuke to S Korea Capital for unification of Korea, that means no more DRAM.

All game boys would commit suicide. You should contact a psychologist as soon as possible.

I wants to be closer to the U.S. What better way than to have ICBM's?