What is the minimum height, a microwave oven should be hanged?

I have recently bought a microwave oven and I was planning to put it under the workbench. In the user manual minimum height from floor is written to be 85 cm (33.5 inches) but with no explanation. I called customer service to get further explanation but the agent on the phone didn't have any idea and she... show more I have recently bought a microwave oven and I was planning to put it under the workbench.

In the user manual minimum height from floor is written to be 85 cm (33.5 inches) but with no explanation. I called customer service to get further explanation but the agent on the phone didn't have any idea and she told it was a general expression and there should be no harm to put it below that height.

I will appreciate if someone has any idea what should be the minimum height and the reason for that limit?