Sean asked in Business & FinanceInsurance · 1 decade ago

Question about insurance company policy number!?

i need my insurance company policy number for football, and i have the card and stuff, its united health care. But idk which number is the poilcy number. Is it the subscriber id or group number, or is it the card number and date?please help

9 Answers

Relevance
  • debijs
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

~~It is the subscriber number. Means the same thing as policy number.~~

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

United Healthcare Subscriber Number

• tada
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Subscriber ID. The group number is how the insurance company looks up what policy you are under

• 1 decade ago

It's the subscriber number. The group number doesn't really have anything to do with coverage. It's just a management risk tool for the insurance company. The other numbers on the card are your deductibles for various treatments.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avbap

Sounds like your only option is to file on your policy under uninsured/under insured. If your agent doesn't recognize the policy number sequence (and [s]he is in that business), doubtful anyone else will. That's why I ALWAYS call the police. I would think especially call them on campus. It's not like it will take them forever to get there. I think here our ISD police departments average 4 minutes and this is a very large city. College police I would think would even be less than that. Sorry to give you the bad news, but that's why you have insurance to cover you in this situation.

• 1 decade ago

Use the subscriber number.

• 1 decade ago

subscriber ID

• 4 years ago

It's nearly impossible to get that information from almost anybody. Almost. Have you thought of contacting the other driver and just asking her? If you've got her full name and address, she shouldn't be too hard to find. She'll know.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ask your parents.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.