ANIME, ANIME, ANIME SURVEY,SURVEY,SURVEY! hahaha?

i have answered a couple today, so i thought i would give it a try? 1. what is your age? 2. what is you favorite anime? Why? 3. who is you favorite anime character? 4. have you ever missed out on something like a party cause you would rather watch anime? 5. what would you say your favorite genre... show more i have answered a couple today, so i thought i would give it a try?

1. what is your age?

2. what is you favorite anime? Why?

3. who is you favorite anime character?

4. have you ever missed out on something like a party cause you would rather watch anime?

5. what would you say your favorite genre is?

6. would you rather have special power or a mecha-bot?

7. do you wish you could be an anime character?

8. if you were and anime character what would you look like?

(please copy and past then answer... thanks)
Update: My Answers 1. what is your age? 20 2. what is you favorite anime? Why? ooooh don't have 1 favorite i like lots of different ones, but if i had to choose it would be OHSHC ...its the last one i watched, no i take that back the last one i watched was Uta Kate, but i did not care fo it that much. 3. who... show more My Answers
1. what is your age?
20

2. what is you favorite anime? Why?
ooooh don't have 1 favorite i like lots of different ones, but if i had to choose it would be OHSHC ...its the last one i watched, no i take that back the last one i watched was Uta Kate, but i did not care fo it that much.

3. who is you favorite anime character?
right now Honey senpai

No but I have stayed up till 6:00 am to watch it and missed out on sleep.

Romantic, SiFi, fantasy, action,

A Mecha-bot WITH special powers

Yes all the time

I would be tall, thin, long dark black or blue, or purple (not sure) hair, I would be a total bad *** have boots and leather and guns or a sword haha