Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Is my Grandma pregnant?

She has been throwing up a lot and she is very moody, her stomache has also gotten kinda fat. I am kinda scared because she is in her 80s and I don't think she would have the ability to take care of the baby. Is she pregnant?

What other signs should I look for?

Best Answer

most likely not but get her to a doctor. it might be serious. if she doesn't want to go take her anyway. hugs for caring

No an 80 year old woman cant get pregnant. she probably has a cold. If you ever have concerns you should ask a grown up.

She's not pregnant! She already went through menopause! You serious? And if she's in her 80's, take her to the doctor, it must be something else. Best of luck!!

HA NO! your 80 year old grandma is NOT pregnant. if so then that would be a miracle!? well...maybe.

WHAT?? Lol!!!!

Thats silly an old women can't get pregnant she is just getting old and needs to cut down on going to McCdonalds thats all

Source(s): snickers

I don't think she can get pregnant.. Woman don't get her period anymore around the age of 60. Plus, she's really old to be having sex. I once read the news about an old lady died in 30 second because she wants to have sex.

Source(s): I KNOW.

I highly doubt it but those of you who say it is impossible are wrong. you don't have to go through menopause at any certain age I think the oldest woman to

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1023792/...

http://www.didyouknowthat.net/the-youngest-mother-...

ahahaha, na, ladies stop gettin pregnant around 45.

you cannot be serious..... just because she gained a little weight means nothing. and grouchy attitudes comes with age.... shoot maybe granny is getting lucky! let her have hers i DOUBT shes making babies at her age..but never say never right!

This happened to my grandma also , she had to give

the child up for adoption .