Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

Is my Grandma pregnant?

She has been throwing up a lot and she is very moody, her stomache has also gotten kinda fat. I am kinda scared because she is in her 80s and I don't think she would have the ability to take care of the baby. Is she pregnant?

Update:

What other signs should I look for?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

most likely not but get her to a doctor. it might be serious. if she doesn't want to go take her anyway. hugs for caring

• 1 decade ago

No an 80 year old woman cant get pregnant. she probably has a cold. If you ever have concerns you should ask a grown up.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

She's not pregnant! She already went through menopause! You serious? And if she's in her 80's, take her to the doctor, it must be something else. Best of luck!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HA NO! your 80 year old grandma is NOT pregnant. if so then that would be a miracle!? well...maybe.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WHAT?? Lol!!!!

Thats silly an old women can't get pregnant she is just getting old and needs to cut down on going to McCdonalds thats all

Source(s): snickers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't think she can get pregnant.. Woman don't get her period anymore around the age of 60. Plus, she's really old to be having sex. I once read the news about an old lady died in 30 second because she wants to have sex.

Source(s): I KNOW.
  • 1 decade ago

I highly doubt it but those of you who say it is impossible are wrong. you don't have to go through menopause at any certain age I think the oldest woman to

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1023792/...

http://www.didyouknowthat.net/the-youngest-mother-...

• 1 decade ago

ahahaha, na, ladies stop gettin pregnant around 45.

• 1 decade ago

you cannot be serious..... just because she gained a little weight means nothing. and grouchy attitudes comes with age.... shoot maybe granny is getting lucky! let her have hers i DOUBT shes making babies at her age..but never say never right!

• 1 decade ago

This happened to my grandma also , she had to give

the child up for adoption .

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.