scapbookss... tips and ideas?

victorian era scrapbook tips

got any thnkzz (:

• jacy
    Favorite Answer

Scrapbooking Tips #1:

Choose a focal-point photo. Treat other photos as "accessories" that help you to tell the rest of the story. As we read from left to right, the top-left hand corner is an excellent point for your focal-point photo when you have several photos you want to use on your layout.

Scrapbooking Tips #2:

You don't have to mat every single photo on your scrapbook layout, unless you want it to stand out from the background. Always mat your focal-point photo though.

Scrapbooking Tips #3:

Run out of adhesive dots to hold down your ribbon to the page? Fret not, tack down the ribbons using brads at each end.

Scrapbooking Tips #4:

How to spread liquid adhesive quickly over a large surface area? Instead of dumping those phony plastic credit cards you received in mail, save them. Save your used phone cards too. Then you can simply use these wasted plastic cards as glue-spreaders! Use the plastic card to swipe and spread the liquid glue into a thin, even layer of glue over a big surface area. What's more? You can just wipe the card clean and reuse them again and again.

Scrapbooking Tips #5:

Want an eye-catching background? Cut a piece of patterned paper into a large curved shape and attach it to your cardstock. It instantly creates visual interest to your background. You can use freehand, bowls, plates and anything round to help you draw the curved shape.

I found these at the website below. (: There are 50 of them. I think there are some ideas on it too.

Take a protracted bathe and simply suppose. One research has proved that scorching water at the scalp and dermis influences nerves in a particular manner that sends signs to the mind to spice up your ingenious considering competencies. I realize I have continuously gotten my high-quality recommendations within the bathe. If it is arising with a wholly new booklet suggestion then i have obtained no suggestion. Ideas simply come to me, and I don't have any clue tips on how to "make" them come. If you are within the procedure of writing a booklet and obtained creator's block, then I might advise selecting a beyond scene that you simply wrote particularly good and discover one other detail of it. Maybe write it from an extra character's point of view, utilizing plenty of descriptive language. Or describe the panorama of your global from the factor of view of the important man or woman. Hope this is helping! Best of success!