Why is youtube not working on my computer?

All of the sudden my computer has been being a huge jerk and makes youtube videos all mess up. Considering youtube is how i spend the majority of my time... this is a problem. lol. It makes the videos all choppy, like the sound still plays but the video doesnt move! It's super annoying!!! Why is it doing this... show more All of the sudden my computer has been being a huge jerk and makes youtube videos all mess up. Considering youtube is how i spend the majority of my time... this is a problem. lol. It makes the videos all choppy, like the sound still plays but the video doesnt move! It's super annoying!!! Why is it doing this and how can I fix it?!?
Update: My computer is a laptop and it's only about a year old. It's a Dell Inspiron. It has basically sucked since the begining, and it turns off randomly all the time, but I haven't ever had this problem w/ youtube before.