Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Does Kristen Stewart has lice?

I absolutely like Twilight and I actually like her but seriously what's wrong in her head or with her hair?? she's just constantly scratching her scalp and touching her hair.. somebody should tell her that that doesn't look very good!!

Best Answer

I hate to say it but it's probably drugs...

She figit's like crazy, she's been seen smoking a pipe, and rolling a cig? at the table (with Rob in Life & Style Magazine) and she always looks messed up. I feel bad for her and hope it's not the drugs...she's so young and she's in a crazy business. However, there are better ways to deal with her stress...(It's the drugs...) and yes , Pot CAN make you paranoid...

people who say its drugs its not and pot doent do that and really i dont think she does it people she is new with being a big time star you would be nervous too and i love robert pattinson but he touches his hair too alot more then her . its just a fidgit when she is nervous maybe im on drugs cause i move the bangs out of my face or pace around?

well im not look at what your self when your nervous.

Either she's nervous or maybe she just has a dry, itchy scalp.

Nervous reflex

i do that too when i get nervous around people..

i love how she is and hope she doesn't change

to fit in hollywoods standards!

i like the way she has her hair kinda messy..its like a big FU to hollywood and fashion people...and i assume its just from being nervous...cus she obviously is..when ever she has a camera on her ....but she is an amazing actress no matter what!

She gets nervous, you can tell. She is the most awkward person i've ever seen in my life. Someone should tell her to relax.