Im using mozilla firefox and when I try to watch youtube or anyother videos it said download adobe flashplayer?

I downloaded it and it said i needed to close firefox (when I DID) and it wont work I CANT LIVE WITHOUT YOUTUBE HELP?

Favorite Answer

maybe you just need a youtube downloader, and I recommend this free one,

http://snipr.com/free-youtube-download/

hope it can help you.

You download the Flash Player, close Firefox, run the file you downloaded, then run Firefox. If you still have a problem, go to Control Panel, to Programs and Features (in Vista or Add or Remove Programs in XP) and remove all versions of Adobe Flash Player, then run the file you downloaded. It should work - it does for everyone else.

In Firefox, you have to download that Adobe plug-in to watch videos online. It's a quick and hassle-free download. It should only take a minute or two.

Sometimes, Firefox freezes and keeps running even after you close it. If the above method did not work for you, go ahead and reboot your computer and relaunch Firefox.

Youtube and many other video sites use flash player (adobe) to play videos in a format called .flv. Well when firefox downloads and installs adobe it will ask for you to restart firefox. Click on restart and wait till it reopens itself. It should work, if not contact adobe support.

Download flash player for firefox here - save it to your Desktop or My Documents

http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_fire...

close Firefox THEN install flash player; if it still doesn't run, press CTRL+SHIFT+DEL and clear all private data

its already installed on firefox. I think your one might be older version. Go to Mozilla website and install the latest one. If you already have latest one, just go to www.adobe.com and download and install flash from there. If the problem persists, download Google Chrome and give it a try.

verify your firewall is desperate to permit youtube content textile, in specific cases it blocks it, turn the protection putting on your protection software to low on the grounds which would be combating it from working, otherwise i could say get carry of a software (its freeware) called 'speedbit video accelerator' that's properly matched with firefox and cyber web explorer and lots the movies one hundred cases swifter. sturdy good fortune