Poll: kids and current events?
2. how interested would you say you are in politics and current events?
3. what is your political affiliation?
4. how old are your kids?
5. do you consider your kids old enough to learn about and discuss current events? if so, at what age did you consider them old enough?
6. if you consider your kids old enough to learn about and discuss current events, how do they get their information -- discussions with adults and/or peers; tv news; internet; newspaper; radio; or other?
7. do you feel a need to screen your children from some information that is available from your primary news source?
8. how interested would you say your kids are in current events and politics?