Do you want Obama to succeed?

In raising standards on cars, so that SUV's and trucks will be eliminated, and only very small vehicles will meet the standards? In raising taxes, interest rates and increasing the deficit? In reducing the energy available, and therefore increasing energy bills up to 90% In making decisions on your... show more In raising standards on cars, so that SUV's and trucks will be eliminated, and only very small vehicles will meet the standards?

In raising taxes, interest rates and increasing the deficit?

In reducing the energy available, and therefore increasing energy bills up to 90%

In making decisions on your health care, and limit what your options are as in Britain, and other areas of socialized medicine, and Medicare?

In making us all equal under a socialistic government?
Update: the d., Millions are already failing. yes this is my picure.

America will fail if Obama succeeds. I am sincerely sorry for those who are unable to comprehend what is happening.
Update 2: Oldmarine: Love it! Thank you!
Update 3: Chris: Please tell me where we can have a pick-up truck get 37 miles to the gallon. Impossible at this time, And tell me the government will not dictate the kind of cars we will drive..
Update 4: We will also be paying for Obama's health care whether we use it or not!
Update 5: Weirdeye..My answer to you is no, but it looks like this is where we are headed.
As a person in the health care industry, I realize that reforms are being made. I would prefer to choose my own health plan and not have to pay for the governments plan of care and for my care plan also.
Update 6: Weirdeye, with your skills and initiative, you will survive.