Does anyone know of a Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier breeder in or near Tampa, Florida (for pet purposes only)?

I live in Tampa and have been looking for a Soft-Coated Wheaten Terrier Breeder somewhere in Florida. I am not interested in show quality dogs, just a happy, healthy, guaranteed male puppy. Does anyone know of a litter that will be ready at the end of June or anytime in July?
Update: I have been to all of those web sites, I don't mind paying for a puppy I love, but I really don't want to pay for Champion lines...since I am not interested in that side of it. And I was hoping to find a breeder that doesnt dock.
Update 2: Thanks for all the advice. I will have all the time in the world to train my pup since my fiance will be off work for the summer (teachers) and look forward to the mischieveious personality. And I have will make sure to do my research!!! Wish I could adopt one of those pups from wheatenterrierrescue.org!!!!... show more Thanks for all the advice. I will have all the time in the world to train my pup since my fiance will be off work for the summer (teachers) and look forward to the mischieveious personality. And I have will make sure to do my research!!! Wish I could adopt one of those pups from wheatenterrierrescue.org!!!! Paddie is awesome
Update 3: THANK YOU! I am going to look into Baron